Title: Play and the Outdoors - an Experiential & Theoretical Journey into Forest School, Creative and Therapeutic Play.
Date: Tuesday 20th & Wednesday 21st March 2018
Lead Facilitator: Marina Robb & Katie Macairt
Where: Mill Woods, East Sussex
Time: 09.30 - 15.30, please arrive by 09.15
Booking: www.circleofliferediscovery.co.uk to complete our online booking form where you will also
find payment details.
This training will:
- Familiarise yourself with the Forest Play skills continuum.
- Explore non-directive and directive facilitation including wild & free play.
- Understand the different methods of
communication integral to Forest Play.
- Explore creative play outdoors.
- Increase the tool kit to include more outdoor games and skills.
- Develop understanding of Attachment Theory and how it relates to emotional insecurity.
skills include sand, music, fire, puppet and story making.
A collaboration between Marina Robb founder of COLR and Kate Macairt from Creative Spark