EVENT POSTPONEMENT, COMPLAINTS AND CANCELLATION TERMS
postponement by organiser due to unforeseen personal circumstances/weather
- participants will be given notice of cancellation/postponement as soon as possible and an alternative date/venue will be given
- participants not able to attend the new date will receive full refund
- participants will pay 50% deposit to secure place on courses which is non-refundable once the start date and venue of the course has been confirmed
- If the organiser has had to re-schedule the date of the course no deposit
refund will be made unless the participant can prove they cannot attend the new date because of a) work commitment b) family issue c) ill health
- full payment for courses are made before the start date of the course and once the course has started
no fees are refundable.
- full refund of deposit will be made should the course be cancelled
the organiser reserves the right to cancel a course should numbers be insufficient to make it viable.